Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I've figured it out

I finally figured it out.  It shouldn't have taken me this long, but I was a trusting feline.  Apparently trusting to a fault!

I know now that when The Athlete makes remarks to The Queen like "I need you to get him in a minute" or "Don't let him see that!" or "Pick him up before I bring it in the room"....it means that I have to go to the V.E.T.  It means the Evil Suitcase has been brought down from the attic where everything evil is stored, so that The Athlete can stuff me in it and whisk me off to the V.E.T.

I try to escape from The Queens grasp, but she is too quick for me...this time.  I am put into the Evil Suitcase which means I am at The Athlete's mercy.  I howl the whole way to the V.E.T. office, hiding under the mat, but he doesn't even pay attention.

The only saving grace is that I find out it really isn't a trip to the V.E.T....it is just another trip to get all my hairs cut.  Three months has passed since my last cut and the groomer lady made over me, so I have to share all my charms and visit again so she can make over me again.  I am pretty sure that she loves me!

So I am now back home. The ride home wasn't near as loud as the trip going, since I realized the drama was over.  I have survived and even gotten a nice dusting of good smelling powder.  Handsome and debonair once again.  Life is good.  What do you think?  Look at that chiseled profile...



Photobucket

No comments: