Saturday, August 11, 2012

Whassup?

Whassup?  Nothin' exciting here. 

As usual, the ladies from Stamp Club were making over me last Thursday night.  What else can you expect...me being the handsome feline specimen that I am.  

However, today was another story.  Today I was exiled...in the bedroom...for more than 3 hours!  Yes, The Queen did that to me!

She had an "event" here where ladies came over and rummaged through boxes of lucious rubber stamps and tried to bargain with The Queen in hopes of gaining said lucious rubber stamps for next to nothing.

I saw many ladies leaving with large sacks of "stuff" so I guess she was successful.  I am totally miffed that I was left out of all the socializing, because I just know they all would have loved to mug on me. 

I'll be okay, after a bit.  Right now, I am pouting....



Photobucket

No comments: