Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hey, I'm still here!

So, I've been missing for a month.  I know, I know...whatzup with that?  I have no excuse other than The Queen has just been a brat and not allowed me 'puter time.  She takes the 'puter with her to work so what's a Ragdoll to do?  No access means no posts.  Plain and simple.

Today, however, The Queen is off work and the computer is just sitting here, so I am sneaking this post before she comes back with her coffee and shoos me away!

I've had a haircut a few weeks ago, and now it is growing back out I'm not ashamed to be seen.  My stamp girls still seem to love me, so  I guess there has been no long term damage done.

I found a post by SparkleCat that shows this graphic.  It substantiates what I have been saying all along...CATS RULE! 

Take a minute to read all these stats...don't you agree?



Photobucket

No comments: