Sunday, June 10, 2012

See how big?

I am a big handsome feline.  I barely fit into this box because I am so big.  Don't mind the chew marks on the flaps of this box.  I am a bit obsessed with cardboard.  




The Queen is always nagging me about why I chew on the flaps of the boxes that The Athlete leaves out for me.  I do not understand why she gets so upset, it is just a habit I have.  Just like stamping is HER hobby.  


The Athlete always puts the boxes away, after I have chewed on all four flaps.   I guess he understands me, you know, being a guy and all.  It is just my way of staking my claim.  The Queen, however, does not appreciate my teeth marks on any of her stuff.      


I also am concerned that it is getting close to time to get all my hairs cut.   The Queen said that I am leaving clumps all over the house.  The last time she said that, The Athlete took me in the evil suitcase to a groomer and left me all day.  


I must try to remember to pick up my hairs.  I don't like trips in the evil suitcase.
Photobucket

No comments: