Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Let's get comfy!

I just don't understand my humans.  The Queen has a new 'puter table...one that rolls right up to "her" chair.  Whoop-de-doo!  She's always getting new stuff.  Hrrrmppff!


Sometimes, when she sits down to check emails or surf, she only sits on a teeny tiny part of the chair, in the very front, leaving all that luscious softness at the back empty and unused.  


Soooo...many times I will sneak in behind her and take possession.  After all, it is usually in the evening, when she should be going to bed anyway.  Know what I mean?


However, the problem is sometimes I don't realize just how comfortable this chair is, and I stretch a bit too much, alerting her to the fact that I am there, behind her!


Oh well, it is great while it lasts.  I am a Ninja! 


Photobucket

No comments: