Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I Gloat Thee!

I so apologize that it has been such a long break in my posts.  You must, however, understand that I am at the mercy of The Queen and when she is away from her 'puter.  She has been taking it to work with her so I have not been able to post as in the past.  Even when she is home in the evenings she is on it constantly, so no chance then either.


Anyway, I was able to get this post done before she came back (she's been in the Classroom working on "swaps" for someplace she is going that is salty for something called "convenshun".  Don't ask me, I can't keep up with her.


You can see in this picture that I have let my hairs grow long.  The Queen doesn't like that, and she uses her loud voice to tell me that I leave my hairs everywhere.  Well, yes, that's what I do...I am a handsome feline specimen with flowing tresses that can blow in the wind (if I were ever allowed outside, which I'm not!).  Anyway, nothing do but that The Athlete pack me away in the evil suitcase and take me to the V.E.T. so the groomer can take care of my flowing tresses.  This is translated to mean that The Queen wants me shaved.


Well, I really am getting used to the evil suitcase, and I don't actually mind the groomer lady.  She told The Athlete today, that in her 30 years of grooming cats, I am the most well behaved feline she has ever encountered.  Yes, she really did!  She went on to say that I am the best because she can lay me on my side and I stay there and let her do what she needs to do, without protest.  See?  I AM wonderful!  She actually told The Athlete that they were lucky to have me!  


I will close this post by saying to The Queen and The Athlete three little words... "I gloat thee!".

Photobucket

No comments: