Saturday, July 14, 2012

Resting...

Okay, my stamp girls were over to see me a few days ago and I was chastised because I haven't posted anything for a while.  I tried to convince them that I am at the mercy of The Queen and when she leaves the 'puter unattended long enough for me to post.  I don't know if they bought it though.

I don't have much to report, although things have been in a bit of turmoil these past few days.  The Queen is getting ready to go to "convenshun" and I have no clue what that means.  She has been shopping and bringing home bags that I'm not allowed to chew on.  The very nerve!  I think she is using this as an excuse to get new clothes.  Where are MY treats?

I am exhausted trying to keep up with her.  I rested on the floor...


I rested in her chair...


I rested on the blanket...


and I rested on the couch...


It is absolutely mind boggling trying to keep her focused and on task.  She has to leave in two days for convenshun and is not even packed.  I don't know how I can help her so she will get it all done.  

I think I need to sleep on it...
Photobucket

No comments: