Friday, April 20, 2012

The Indignity of it all!


Last night I was minding my own business, lounging on my throne, while The Queen was "creating" in her classroom.  It was still daylight, and the curtain was open at the patio door, when I caught movement out on the deck.  At first I thought it was the carpet on the deck blowing in the wind...but wait... it moved too fast I thought.


So I came down to floor level so I could get a better look, and can you believe it!  There was a bunny rabbit out there!  It actually had the nerve to come right up to the door, as if to see if I was paying attention!


Well, let me tell you....I scrabbled at the door pane, hoping that I could get out and take care of business!  Rabbits are not allowed on MY deck!  I had to let it know who rules around here!


Well as you might guess, my attempts at attack were futile, that glass was too strong, and I could only sit looking out...while that little bunny rabbit taunted me!  I guess it finally got tired of my deck, because it hopped off into the yard and disappeared into the field.  Good riddance, I say!





Photobucket

No comments: