Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Home at last!

Yes!  My Athlete came home today!  


I was so worried.  He put a bag in his truck 8 days ago and I didn't see him again until today.  I thought I was left with The Queen and I was getting concerned that my life had taken another turn, this time not for the good!  I found out that he went somewhere called Florida to play with other athletes on the ice with long sticks.  The Athlete is the one who stands in front of this net thing and lets the other athletes use their sticks to throw round black pieces of rubber at him.  He then tries to stop them from going into the net thingie.  I don't get the fun in all that, but it makes him happy, so I guess it is okay.


The Queen was fine while he was gone, and she did the best she could.  She did feed me, although it was quite late in the day before she got home from "the office" for my afternoon meal.  She also did a fair job of petting me and talking to me.  


However...it just wasn't the same without The Athlete.  The two of us get along famously during the day and I was missing him terribly.  


Tonight, I am a happy feline...

Photobucket

No comments: