Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Somewhat calm now

Monday was a day I don't want to recall, but I feel compelled to share with you what occurred.  In case you couldn't tell from the photo...The Athlete took me to the "groomer".  This has happened two other times, and I have to say I am not pleased with this whole process!


Yes, apparently I was "shedding" too much.  He had to run the evil noise monster, (which I hate!) too much.  Helloooo!  I'm a Ragdoll!  We have long hair!  If shedding bothered you, you should have gotten a Sphynx!  They are hairless!  


Well, after enduring hours at the groomer, The Athlete deigned to return and pick me up.  Much lighter, I might add, and cold too!  The groomer delighted in shaving me almost to the skin...well, not quite, but still much shorter that I would have directed.  I was embarrassed to allow The Queen to even snap the photo of me in my royal carriage.  Yes, that was me hiding under the mat...I don't like traveling, why do you ask?


So tonight I feel a bit less traumatized and was able to preen a bit on my castle perch.  The Queen was busy snapping photos right and left, trying to capture all my poses.  I can't get over how handsome I am, especially when I am sleek and trimmed.  


Photobucket

No comments: