Thursday, March 29, 2012

Humans are not smart

I am here to tell you that Humans are not smart....at least not my two.  Today I thought to play a trick on them.  


I hid.  


I waited until they were both busy and then I found my good place and was quiet.  The Athlete was the first to wonder where I was...not on my throne, none of the chairs, not under anything...get the idea?  The Queen, who was getting ready for work (without my help - ha!), started looking too.  I was chuckling so hard I was afraid they would hear me. 


They looked in all the closets, out in the garage (like I would EVER go out to that scary place!), under the afghan, in the classroom, and several times under their bed.  They would call out for me using their "sweet" voices...thinking I would fall for that.  I stayed very quiet when they were near, and eventually they would move on to look somewhere else.  I really think they were starting to get concerned!  


I let this go on for about 15 minutes, until I finally allowed The Athlete to find me under their bed.  I had such great fun waiting for them to find me.  I don't think I should do this very often, however, since I don't think they thought it was very funny.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's called "paybacks", Jefferson for the trauma they put you through this week!

Lisa C.