Monday, May 7, 2012

Be Kind...

I just learned that this is Be Kind to Animals Week.  I don't think my humans even know about it though.


The Queen totally blew me off yesterday while she was working in the yard.  I wanted to come outside to help keep the birds away, but she told me I had to stay inside where I wouldn't run away.


The Athlete, who normally is easy to manipulate to getting things my way, wouldn't even consider letting me take over his chair for my afternoon nap.  He even had the audacity to tell The Queen not to let me on the interwebs.  The very nerve.  (But he went to bed early, so I am able to post here on my blog anyway!)


I just hope if you have animals that you will do something nice for them this week.  I know this is only Monday, and my humans might have something big planned for later in the week, so I won't throw a fit just yet.  My paws are crossed...

Photobucket

No comments: