Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fiber...

So, I was watching television yesterday, and Dr. Oz was talking about how important fiber is in your diet.  I sure wish The Queen had been home to hear this directly from the Dr. 


I have always chewed on the corners of things...my favorite thing is a cardboard box.  Not only does it help keep my teeth clean and shiny, but it also adds fiber to my diet!  Is that so hard to understand?  Just Ask Dr. Oz!


Okay, that was a joke.  A little Ragdoll humor here.  I really don't eat the cardboard...I just like to chew.  The Queen is always hounding me to quit chewing...she says I ruin her things.  Well, in my opinion, if she kept her precious things put away, there would be no issue right?  But, of course, she doesn't listen to me, so the challenge continues.


But...I have to admit, when the UPS man delivers those yummy, brown Stampin' Up! boxes, I simply cannot resist!




Photobucket

No comments: